Millennium Medical Center, Jumeira and its sister Institute Bourn Hall Fertility Centre Dubai have set up an affordable full service ART Program headed by Dr Gautam Allahbadia in the heart of Dubai. The consultation and monitoring of patients will be at Millennium Medical Center, Jumeira and our team of fertility specialists will perform all fertility procedures at Bourn Hall Fertility Centre Dubai, Jumeira 1. It is comprised of 22,000 square feet with the region’s first clean room laboratory, which provides a safe and supportive environment for the storage and development of embryos. Couples can also observe laboratory procedures through a special viewing area, which will help them feel more involved in the journey. There are two operation theatres and seven patient suites with sea-facing views to ensure the patient’s comfort and privacy.
The Millennium Medical Center IVF Program will offer comprehensive fertility services for the infertile couples including Ovulation Induction, Recurrent Miscarriage Screening & therapies, IUI, IVF, IVF Lite, ICSI & Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis and Screening using Next Generation Sequencing for 100% 24-chromosome diagnosis including elective PGD-IVF Sex Selection for family balancing.
The MMC IVF Team, headed by Dr. Gautam Allahbadia is internationally experienced with a cumulative work experience of more than 25 years in the field of IVF. The Team always strives to have a tailored approach to each & every couple.
We know that facing infertility can be one of the most stressful situations you may encounter, emotionally, physically and sometimes financially. At our fertility clinic in Dubai, we work hand-in-hand with you to make every phase of the process – from diagnosis to treatment – as predictable and comfortable as possible. Together we will map out a plan to determine the cause of your infertility and an appropriate course of action. Many problems can easily be corrected with medication or surgical procedures. For couples facing more difficult challenges, please be rest assured that our ART Team is highly experienced and is responsible for over 9000 babies born across the globe.
We know that when you visit an infertility clinic you may be worried about a procedure, a result, or your next step. Our staff is here to answer all your questions, offer support, and make any procedure as comfortable as possible. Our goal is to provide our patients with state-of-the-art medical care and an environment that fosters the best possible outcome.
Why choose MMC IVF?
– The MMC IVF Team is responsible for over 9000 babies in 30 countries and 6 continents since 1990.
– A highly dedicated team of ART Clinicians and Embryologists.
– Our IVF Consultant has 27 years of experience and the Laboratory Director has over 20 years of experience in the field of ART.
– We have systems and processes in place to ensure that the standard of care given to patients is consistently the best we can achieve.
– A one-stop center to provide our patients with cutting edge fertility solutions, for all their fertility problems.
– State-of-the-art technology including Time Lapse Imaging of your Embryos, PGS & PGD.
– We will patiently listen to your fertility problems and individualize your treatment
– Because we care…
Fill your contact information in this form, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible (usually within 48 hours).