Dt. Prerna Gupta is Indian Dietician in Dubai having eight years’ experience of Diet planning for patients suffering from various types of medical conditions. She plans diet with the passion to improve the lives with the help of nutritious food. She had worked as a Senior Dietician & Bariatric coordinator with reputed Hospitals in India and Head of Slimming Department of reputed slimming Center in Dubai. Her attentiveness and knowledge in the field of nutrition lies in weight loss and different types of medical conditions. She is one of the best dietician in Dubai for weight loss. She helped many patients to pass their weight loss journey happily.
She strongly believes that healthy outside starts from healthy inside and easy or simple dietary modification & small changes in lifestyle can bring many changes in individual’s overall health. She completely trusts that investing in nutrition is the best decision in early life rather than spending later in medicine. Her well built awareness on eating regionally and seasonally has gained her most of the success today in terms of how she easily amends and help the human body to become healthier, making weight loss more sustainable and delightful at the same time. She is one of the best Clinical Dietician in Dubai like a physician of your food as she is a specialist in the study of nutrition.
She has expertise in Diet planning with effective use of food and nutrition in a best way to manage different type of diseases and promote healthy life style.
- B.HSc. (Nutrition) from Lucknow University, India
- Masters in Dietetics and Food Service Management from IGNOU, India
- Diabetic Educator Certificate by National Diabetes Education Program.
- Certificate Program In Child Care Nutrition From IGNOU, India.
- Certificate In HACCP Level-3 From Highfield.
- Individualizing Nutrition To Achieve Glycemic Goal In Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Conducted By The American Association Of Continuing Medical Education.
- Basic Level Of The NQ (Nutrition Quotient) Professional Certification Course Conducted by Tetra Pack, India
- Critical Care Nutrition from Abbott Nutrition Health Institute.
- Leading Malnutrition Quality Improvement for Better Hospital & Patient Outcomes from Abbott Nutrition Health Institute.
- Weight loss
- Weight gain
- Cancer nutrition
- Corporate nutrition
- Nutrition for kids
- Wedding nutrition
- Diabetic nutrition
- Sport nutrition
- Mental nutrition
- Fertility nutrition
- Pregnancy nutrition
- Lactation nutrition